Tuesday, October 4, 2011

KMW 2011♥


Korean Music Wave 2011 was awesomeeeeeeeeee
Although we were entertained by only 7 lined-up from Korea, but it was still AWESOME !!
Can't stop cheering !! Oh gosh !!


Yup !! I was there on that night with my neighbor
..








Korean Music Wave 2011 in Malaysia it be headlined by YG Entertainment’s GD&TOP and Seungri from BIGBANG..!! Other popular K
orean artistes featured in the concert include:

Park Jun Ming

● F.T.ISLAND

● U-KISS
● 4Minute

● Teen Top

U-KISS
members Kevin and Dongho was the
special MCs for the night with MC Jeff(My Fm) and DJ Young(Arirang).


The first group that performing for the night was FT Island !! Omooo ~ i have to say Hongki voice and his vocal was very perfectly!! ♥ ♥

well, i can hear some fans screamed Hongki a
s "Jeremy"....LOL!









Afterward, Teen Top was the second group that performing for the night tooo..
Since,we doesn't know who is Teen Top and we was standing at there and just SHOUTTT & Cheer onii..







NEXT
is 4Minute !! They was the one and only girl group for the night !
I just can say 4minute is very skinny and sexy....
HYUNAAA !! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL ARR !! **fainttt







Next up was seven-member boyband U-KISS...!! Dressed up all black and armed with powerful dance and vocals,they performed Never Land, Bingeul Bingeul, Everyday, 0330 and Man Man Han Ni & the mushroom hair is very cute !!! i means Dongho






Park Jung Min of SS501 was up next. It's been 4 years since his last trip to Malaysia, and his fans were delighted! He performed total of 5 songs! Including the one that is the OST for Princess Man




OKAYY!! OKAY !!
Then it’s time for the one everyone had been waiting for, and whaooo – yes – it’s not a dream. It’s a reality that my five senses could feel, and this reality I wanted to be immersed in greedily. But even I was surprised with how close I was to Big Bang, who took the stage with a storm.

The VIPs pulled out their crownsticks and screaming and the TOP of their lungs when Seung ri appeared on stage!!!! Seungri gave us his solo performances "VVIP","Strong Baby" & " What Do You Want". I was so happy he decided to perform his first solo song for us, because even though it had been released a while back and he’s had a mini-album since then, “Strong Baby” is still one of my favorites.

He's putting his best effort to communicate with the fans by saying ' Malaysians fans baguuss' and welcomed by crazy cheered and screamed from the VIPs and fans. He's driving the crowd nuts when he said 'I don't like concert or anything, i want to live here'......






After that, GD&TOP came on stage with "Knock Out",they wearing colorful outfits as they ran about the stage belting out "High High " & "Oh Yeah". Making their debut performance here, the duo were pleasantly surprised that local fans could sing Korean songs.

GD and TOP burnt the stage with their magnificent, explosive performance. I think nobody stayed still during High High, and everyone joined in the chorus as we spell G H E T T O E L E C T R O~~!!!







The ending was so abrupt however,leaving fans so confused and wanting for more. The VIPS did scream ' Encore' and 'We want more' for quite sometimes but nobody returns to stage

Okay..that day is a memorable day for me
!!The weird thing was I was still in a fantastic mood, and had this stupid grin on my face even after I got home. I just couldn’t stop smiling even until I lay myself down in bed. My heart even still grins until now. and please BRING BIG BANG COME TO MALAYSIA AGAINNN !! Owww (Those photos courtesy of http://en.korea.com/blog)



Ps:// After concert. that have something happened on that night, GD,Top,& Ri ....even though i dunno that is BigBang in the car and can't saw you all , but i know and 100% sure you all are looking and worried me and my neighbor?!!! RITE !! I know we are so carefulness,but is okay..we will take care ourself and be-careful next time