Wednesday, May 12, 2010

♥ Thomas cup and Uber cup Badminton 2010 ♥

Go watch Thomas cup Badminton LIVE with my dearest frens Shanay Tan at Stadium Putra !!
We two looks like a 38 po ...Hahahaha !









We sit so near ...is damn near 4 the players of China and Korea..
and we saw LIN DAN ...XD
(ps: Hope wei fong wont jealous us )

look like Shanay say ‘me and Wai Ling were like the only two people supporting China in that part of the stadium. ’
is true ..

behind me the 5 guys and a Malay uncle are support Korea team
=.=

then they make me Excitement...
and i shout loud and say '林丹加油'!!
then overall quiet ..
i damn malu and i not dare to turn my head back ...
=.=
after finished the match of CHINA vs KOREA ..
Lin Dan look at us around 5 second and i ask Shanay
it's Lin Dan look at me??
Shanay say YES !!
I'M QUITE SURE HE is looking us...cause juz now i shout too loud XD
but is very electrified !! I can't forget it !!


after that .....




we should stay there until 6'o clock !!
cause we have to wait another mathces
=.=
damn bored ..


after 6pm ...
the stadiun putra are damn many people !!
when Malaysia mathces with Denmark..
Shanay Tan juz full attention of she cutest japan boy Tago Kenichi !!
=.=



On the 1st round is LCW matches with the denmark guys ...
We all are quit sure LCW are sure win wan =)
Then the 2nd round is Malaysia doubles guys KOO KIEN KIAT AND TAN BOON HOO
they defeated Denmark
After that Denmark are defeat Wong Choong Han at the 3rd round ...
=.=
but luckily ~
Hafiz defeat Denmark on the last round !!!
all of us are shout loud and all peopele throw the POM POM to lower tier there!!
HAHAHA !!


U are Malaysia Hero !! Hafiz !!




after that , i pull Shanay go down with me ..
cause i wan take photo with my IDOL !!
Tan Boon Hoong XD
actually Shanay dun wan cum down wan ~ XD
and i call and call ...hahaha ~
then she juz cum down lol ~


this is the photo we take