Monday, February 8, 2010

ENDURE !!!

My frens ask me ~
"wai ling , why ur room become so dirty and messy ar...wan Chinese New Year liao woh !!"

==''
What should I answer her?

I juz answer her ...
"oo...yameh ?? i will clean it de lah"

u all noe why my room become so dirty and messy !!?

because

SOMEBODY MAKE MY ROOM DIRTY !!
I HATE PEOPLE LIKE TAT !!
WHO IS HE??!!
I dun wan say who is he !!
I just want him to know!!
SIR !!
PLZ CLEAN MY ROOM
and
DUN ALWAYS OPEN THE AIR-CONE UNTIL Morning!!
and
i m ur sister !! not ur maid !!
dun call me do tis do tat !!
and
PLZ got some MANNERS !!!
when my frens or aunty uncle cum
plz say 'hi' or 'halo'
OR
no need to open ur mouth
juz SMILE!!
At least u got some manners !!


Chinese New Year are coming soon ..
plz make my room clean!
if u are lazy ..
nvm ..
at lease u put ur things in one place !!


* WALAO~
I reali BEH tahan lah !!